TEACH-NOW Educatore cohorts begin every month throughout the year except December.
TEACH-NOW Educatore seeks applications from prospective and current teachers who want to be trained in a collaborative, project-based model, and prepared to teach tomorrow’s students for tomorrow’s learning world.
You can also review our technology requirements for the program here.
Completion and Other Requirements
- Complete the TEACH-NOW Educatore application online.
- Our admissions staff will review your completed application within one week and contact you with the results.
- If accepted, we notify you of the next available start date and procedures for enrolling!
A note to candidates applying through one of our partners: when filling out the application form, please indicate the appropriate partner from the drop-down menu.
TEACH-NOW Educatore offers affordable tuition for candidates seeking to complete our teacher preparation certificate program or their Master’s in Education degree:
- $6,000 for the TEACH-NOW Teacher Preparation Certificate Program
- $13,000 for the Master’s in Education Degree with Teacher Preparation
- $13,000 for the Master’s Degree with Globalization & Education Research Emphasis
You can get started for as little as $800 next month!
- Full payment upfront of $6000
- Initial payment of $800 and 8 even monthly payments of $650 through the 9-month program
- Full payment upfront of $13,000
- Initial payment of $1,000 and 12 even monthly payments of $1,000 through the 12-month program
Transcripts from non-U.S. institutions must be translated into English (if applicable) and evaluated for educational equivalence. Please refer to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services website (www.naces.org) to use any current NACES member agency applicable to language or country of your transcript evaluation and/or translation needs.
Transfer of Credits
The Educatore School of Education does not accept transfer credits. If a candidate wishes to transfer to another institution, it is up to the receiving institution to determine if the credits earned at Educatore will be accepted. Educatore makes no representations about the transferability of credits earned in a program offered by Educatore.
See our dedicated page here for a listing of technology requirements.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a bachelor’s degree from an institution where English is the principal language of instruction must demonstrate college-level proficiency in English via an approved assessment:
|Proficiency Measure||Required Score|
|Certification Program||Master’s Degree Program|
|Graduated from English-instruction, accredited high school||Diploma||—|
|International English Language Test||6.0||6.5|
|Pearson Test of English Academic support||44||50|
Information about our refund policy can be found here.